- Canadian Botanicals products are sold for research purposes only and cannot be ingested by animals or humans without the risk of serious injury or death.
- Products sold are to end-users for research purposes only and cannot be resold without licence from Canadian Botanicals
- Purchasers must be at least 18 years of age and may be asked to prove it. Any order or purchase made by an under-aged Purchaser will result in suspension of that account and possible legal and/or criminal action. The products sold by Canadian Botanicals are not intended for purchase, possession or use by any persons under the age of 18, and you agree that you are not under this age-limit, nor are you ordering on behalf of, or for supply to any persons who are.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Canadian Botanicals. directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of Canadian Botanicals products or services or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. In other words, you hereby acknowledge that any purchase shall be done at your own risk.
- In no event shall Canadian Botanicals or its heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall Canadian Botanicals be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the sale, delivery, or use of the products. The original customer, successors and assigns, agrees to hold Canadian Botanicals harmless from any damages caused by the use of the products or services.
- Canadian Botanicals is not responsible for the actions of individuals, groups or businesses when they purchase and possess any products from the Site.
- Canadian Botanicals makes no warranty or representation as to the fitness for use of any of its products.
- Canadian Botanicals products are relatively unknown in the scientific community and, therefore, in purchasing them you are releasing Canadian Botanicals from any and all liability associated with their use.
- By purchasing any products on canadianbotanicals.ca or any directly affiliated websites or companies, you are confirming that you are of at least eighteen years of age and are intending to use any products purchased for research purposes only. By purchasing any of our products or by visiting our website you have entered into an electronic agreement stating your awareness of the legal regulations and requirements involved with these individual products according to your location, as well as your knowledge of their data, information and all dangers associate with any and all products listed on our website including possible injury or death. Our products are strictly not for human consumption, nor are they for veterinary or other animal use. Resale of our products is strictly forbidden without license. Any violations of these policies will result in permanent termination of your accounts and potential future services as well as possible notifications to the proper authorities. All information transmitted via e-mail is kept private and confidential. Our company accepts no liability for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.
- Our products are not for human consumption or in-vivo human or animal research. Redistribution or sale of our products is wholly forbidden. Any violations of these terms will result in finalization of your relationships with our company and the pursuit of all eligible legal actions.
- Provider’s products are intended for research purposes only and are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to, in-vitro diagnostic purposes, in foods, drugs, medical devices or cosmetics for humans or animals or for commercial purposes. User acknowledges that the products have not been tested by Provider for safety and efficacy in food, drug, medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other use. Provider makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, that any products are fit for any particular purpose. User expressly represents and warrants to Provider that User will properly handle any products purchased from Provider and/or materials produced with products purchased from Provider in accordance with the practices of a reasonable person who is an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted.
User realizes that, since Provider’s products are intended for research purposes only, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) inventory. User assumes responsibility to assure that the products purchased from Provider are approved for use under TSCA, if applicable.
- User has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved in using products purchased from Provider. User also has the duty to warn Provider’s customers and any auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the products. User agrees to comply with instructions, if any, furnished by Provider relating to the use of the products and not misuses the products in any manner. The products purchased from Provider may not be repackaged, relabelled, resold or used as starting material or components of other products.
- No products purchased from Provider shall be considered to be foods, drugs, medical devices or cosmetics.
- The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and/or other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated, all content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Product that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Product or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Product or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Product or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Product or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Canadian Botanicals and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensees, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Products or Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada.
- Canadian Botanicals reserves the right to modify these terms at any moment without prior notice.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org